We are extremely excited to announce our exhibition at the ACA WA 2016 Early Childhood Education & Care Conference - Facing the Future -Together.
The conference will be held at the Esplanade Fremantle, and will run from Friday 19th August to Sunday 21st August. The conference will include welcome drinks and canapés on the Friday night, Saturday will be a full day of workshops & keynote presentations, followed by a Gala dinner on the Saturday Night "Glitz & Glamour". Wake up Sunday morning for another day of workshops & presentations.
As a preferred supplier to the Australian Childcare Alliance WA, we offer members friendly and approachable food safety auditors deliver a convenient, professional and on time service, specialising in childcare.
How we act in a friendly and professional manner:
- We acknowledge that we are guests in your centres.
- We always recommend a reduction in audit frequency to annual when entitled.
- We audit against the Food Act and not our personal preferences.
- We are open to discussion if you believe a mistake has been made.
- We provide an accurate written report that includes an explanation of how the findings were made.
We recognise that your rights as a centre proprietor / director include:
- Choosing the audit date and time.
- Timely, fair and equitable treatment with dignity and respect.
- Confidentiality of your business information.
- Requesting the frequency of the audit change to annual where appropriate.
- Getting value for money.