Food Safety Consulting and Advice - Quality results come from quality people
Delivering successful food safety outcomes for your organisation is at the core of our professional practice. We want your business and work hard to provide effective training and certification outcomes. Our management are active in every client account providing leadership to deliver you:
- Industry insight – experience across a range of industry sectors
- Trustworthy advice – expertise and sensitivity in guiding clients
You will benefit from a team of experienced food safety consultants and auditors who understand the issues your business faces.To manage food safety in your business, Food Safety Plus can develop systems that comply with food legislation and provide advice on food premise construction and design in accordance with Australian Standard AS 4674-2004 Design, Construction and Fit-out of Food Premises.
We can assist you with:
- HACCP Plans for manufacturers and commercial caterers
- AQIS / DAFF - Approved Arrangements
- Labelling requirements
- Conduct internal audits
- Food Safety Programs for Aged Care
- Food Safety Programs for Child Care
- Quality Systems (ISO 9001:2015)
- Retailer Requirements
- Supplier assessments
We have trained hundreds of regulatory food safety auditors and are very well placed to assist you in food safety compliance. With Food Safety Plus, you will be surprised how cost effective external assistance can be. Our team members are experienced and reliable food industry professionals. We are ethical, trustworthy, friendly and approachable.
Audit Services We Offer
At Food Safety Plus our accomplished team of food safety auditors will conduct audits, develop, improve and implement processes and frameworks so that your business meets Australian industry regulations. Our auditors and consultants are up to date with the latest standards, legislations and programs ensuring that your business minimises food safety risks and hazards in order to protect your goods and services.
We provide an extensive range of food safety auditing services including:
- Compliance Audits to ensure that workplaces comply with minimum legislative requirements
- Workplace Safety Inspections to identify any hazards that may cause injury or pose serious risks
- Food Safety Management System Audits in compliance with Codex HACCP or ISO22000:
- Quality Management System Audits including ISO9001:2015 standards
- Desktop Audits – The Desktop Audit aims to provide a cost effective service to clients who want an independent review on critical parts of their food safety management system documentation
- Third-party Audits to provide you with independent, objective advice and recommendations
Commitment to Food Safety Excellence
So don’t take unnecessary risks and cut corners when it comes to food safety – choose the experts at Food Safety Plus to provide you with the best advice and help you implement effective food safety strategies. Call us now to discuss your requirements.