New Food Safety Standard 3.2.2A is coming
In Western Australia, your Food Business will need to comply with the requirements by 8 December 2023.
What do I need to do?
You need to appoint a “Food Safety Supervisor”. This is a reasonably available person who has completed the following units of competency:
· SITXFSA005 – Use hygienic practices for food safety
· SITXFSA006 – Participate in safe food handling practices
Which training Provider?
Food Safety Plus has negotiated with the Australian Institute of Accreditation [RTO ID 45009] to offer our clients a special price of $84 per person (normally $99 pp). This is a saving of $15 per person.
Use the discount code FOODSAFETYPLUS
at checkout to access this discounted fee.
Food Safety Supervisor Course Outline
· Food safety programs
· Identification of food hazards
· Food safety risks
· Controlling bacterial growth
· Handling and preparing food safely
· Storing and disposing of food safely
· Preventing food contamination
· Personal hygiene
· Hygienic cleaning practices