Our tailored training programs are designed to help you achieve the goals you have for your business. Our innovative range of onsite & in-house food industry training courses is recommended for organisations requiring streamlined face to face delivery. Onsite training allows you to cost effectively train a group of people to best meet your specific requirements. Food Safety Plus will take time to understand your organisation to design the most appropriate program for you. Our programs accommodate all levels of knowledge and experience and can be tailored to include examples and materials from your own workplace.
Onsite training at your workplace as an excellent option for 3 or more participants:
- Training is focused on your business processes and products
- Eliminate employee travel costs and lost time – our trainers come to your site
- Increase teamwork and ensure consistency of training within your group
- Transfer of expertise with learning content developed with your input and from leading experts.
We firmly believe that ‘less theory – more practice’ is the best way to give you the skills to implement systems in your workplace. Our highly experienced trainers make these courses fun and easy to understand! Join thousands of people throughout Australia who have been trained by our hands-on team.
- You receive a blend of practical training methods to suit all learning styles
- Participant numbers are kept low to ensure that you get all the support you need
- Highly interactive exercises and case studies ensure you carry out the full range of auditor activities, from preparing written scopes and audit plans, to conducting client meetings and leading your own audit team
- Our trainers are industry professionals, who have implemented the systems they train in
- We provide you with a better grasp of issues and risk controls for your business
- A range of accredited programs both Nationally Recognised and Exemplar Global certified
Our training helps you to not only conduct and pass audits, but to optimise quality and performance.
As a Registered Training Organisation (RTO: 52439), Food Safety Plus embraces the principles of competency-based training and assessment, employing effective adult learning techniques that not only meet your specific business needs, but that are also linked to nationally recognised qualifications and performance standards.
Food Safety Plus offers a team of industry experts, supported by a highly experienced management group. Our qualified staff delivers a wide range of nationally accredited and non-accredited training solutions to meet client needs, and completely customised courses to meet your commercial requirements.
We deliver courses globally and engage with you to provide the highest quality course programs on the market.