Whatever their size, or product, all food producers have a responsibility to manage the safety of their products and the well-being of their consumers. That’s why HACCP and ISO 22000 exists.
The consequences of unsafe food can be serious. Food safety management standards help organisations identify and control food safety hazards. Applicable to all types of producer, ISO 22000:2018 provides a layer of reassurance within the global food supply chain, helping products cross borders and bringing people food that they can trust.
Food Safety Plus offers ISO 22000 training at your place of work.
Call us today for an obligation free quotation (08) 9305 0212
Learn how to embed continual improvement at the heart of your organisation through an ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System (FSMS). The revised standard is an opportunity for your organisation to increase it’s focus on improving food safety performance.
Identify the structure and requirements of an effective management system, and what this means for you. Gain a thorough insight into food safety management systems and the key concepts and structure of ISO 22000, key terms, definitions and the ISO standardized high level structure. You’ll learn to interpret and apply the key concepts and principles of the standard to existing processes within your organization.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising, or auditing of an ISO 22000 food safety management system.
What will I learn?
You will learn:
- What a Food Safety Management System (FSMS) is
- Why a FSMS is important to an organization and its benefits
- The background of ISO 22000:2018 and its intended results
- The terms and definitions used
- The key concepts and structure of ISO 22000:2018
- The main requirements of ISO 22000:2018
How will I benefit?
This course will help you to understand the ISO 22000 food safety management system organizations requirements relative to:
- The ability to consistently provide safe foods and relevant products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- Addressing risks associated with its objectives
- The ability to demonstrate conformity to specified food safety management system requirements
Call us today for more information (08) 9305 0212